- I've submitted my FAFSA—now what?
- Your Financial Aid Award Notice (FAN)
- How to plan through your Estimate of Costs
- How to update your information due to Special Circumstances
- Loan Information
- PA State Grants (PHEAA)
- Federal Work-Study
- Financial Aid Alerts in myWCU
- Billing and Bursars Office/ Accepting vs Confirming
- Anticipated Aid and Vouchers
- If You Owe Money: Options for Covering Out-of-Pocket Costs
- Refunds and Paying University Student Housing (USH)
- Managing the Transition from Parent to Student/ Your Financial Team at WCU
- Getting the most out of your college investment with Financial Literacy
- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the College give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- How can I find and apply for scholarships at West Chester University (WCU)?
- My daughter is going to college next year, what can I do now to start to prepare for paying for school?
- Is all financial aid ‘free money’?
- Where does Financial Aid come from?
- When should my student apply for Financial Aid?
- How does my student apply for Financial Aid?
- If parents are divorced, which parent provides information for the student’s FAFSA?
- Are there resources available in the parents name to help pay for their student’s education?
- What happens if I am denied a PLUS loan?
- My child is paying for school on her own; do I have to provide my information on the FAFSA?
- If I provide my information on the FAFSA, does this obligate me to pay for my child’s education?
- I have multiple children in college; do I need to complete a separate FAFSA for each child?
- What should I do if I have special circumstances not indicated on the FAFSA?
- Is the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) the actual amount that we will owe the school?
- Helpful and Important Links
- What is a Parent PLUS Loan?
- What are the Terms and Conditions of the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What is the interest rate on my Parent PLUS loan?
- Are there any additional fees for the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- How do I complete the Master Promissory Note for the Parent PLUS Loan?
- What are my Parent PLUS Loan cancellation options?
- What happens to my loan if I move or if my child changes his enrollment status?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself to repay my loans?
- When do I begin repaying my Parent PLUS loan?
- What will my monthly payments be on my Parent PLUS loan?
- What are my repayment options for my Parent PLUS loan?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What does deferment mean?
- What does forbearance mean?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Parent PLUS Loan?
- What happens if I default on a loan?